Skip to main content

Free Birth Injury Consultation

Dedicated and Compassionate Birth Injury Attorneys Serving Clients Nationwide. Call us today at
(877) 262-9767 for a confidential consultation.

Who Can Make a Malpractice Claim on Behalf of My Child?

Who Can Make a Malpractice Claim on Behalf of My Child?

Video Transcription:

I’m often asked the question from potential clients whether they have claims for malpractice on behalf of their child. Mom, dad or guardian, or whether the child can bring a claim for malpractice. The answer is it depends on the state that you live in. And whether the statute of limitations, the time frame you have to bring a malpractice case or the time from your child has to bring on his or her behalf, has passed. In order to determine what that time frame is, you need to contact an experienced birth injury lawyer.

Discuss Your Potential Birth Injury Claim With Our Attorneys

Call us at (877) 262-9767 or contact us online to schedule a free consultation. We represent families nationwide and have offices in Chicago IL, Baltimore MD, New York NY, and Wilmington DE.